16 February 2011

sugar honey iced tea / they say she a pisces / i heard they are feisty

the peruvian guy at the cleaners i've started frequenting across the street is a bumbling, sweet type, the type who wakes up on the right side of the bed, most of the time. last time i went in there he stood up quickly and hit his head on a metal pole above him, and then laughed about it. he always thinks my name is rachel, and then quickly remembers that my pop is from colombia and then he snaps and goes oh! my cousin married a colombian...he has a bed and breakfast in...in...in...in...in...BUCARAMANGA! and i go, oh! i've never been; sounds lovely though...and he goes, it IS! my cousin says there are no ugly women in colombia, and i go, i believe him...and he goes, he doesn't make a lot of money, but he is happy. that's the moral of the story, all the time. he calls me sardinita - little fish.

No comments: