02 September 2009

sleep photo / sleep blog / sleep shapes

i only post this because i took it while i slept with my cell phone that was recharging by my bed and then emailed it to myself. ?. i don't remember doing that. every morning, in my new room that has no curtains, i awake at the dawn to see different shapes on the wall above me. most of the time the shadows are uninteresting (like this one) but sometimes they are kind of gorgy because i don't know what is making the design and i revel half asleep in abstractions...i have no idea why this is the one i chose to capture. and then text. too much textin... i doubt this kind of blogging will continue...don't think sleep blogging could ever progress beyond abecedarian efforts...but we'll see what the somnambulist says...or does.

No comments: