29 January 2011

mah tudes





i've known this girl since i was 7. that is special. fucking special. and according to the cheesy birthday card i got her, we'll be new friends at 90, which is exciting, isn't it? assuming lunacy kicks in. if i have wanted for various things/people in this lifetime, or at present, or then, tomorrow, etc., it wouldn't be surprising. how these gaps in my life have affected me i'm not sure - maybe the therapy will let me know. what i never wanted for, though, was a friend, a best friend, when i didn't even know myself(!?). and we carried on, like a river curving shapes into mountains, like a walking biographer, a gatekeeper, a locket, a velvet room...what i mean is that aside from the some time shit of 'adult hood,' i have always had my girl, and she has always had me. there is power there, between two kids who knew that no matter what went down, who said what, who did what, that there was only always one truth - and that was what tater said to me - about me, about him, about that, or us, or this, and now, or later. and that too, is fucking special.

happy birthday mah tudie!

28 de enero

No comments: