25 March 2009

Amateur Hour with Yours Truly (for Phil Breezy)(take 2)


...my baby sister, because he loves children, for one Phil Breezy...the NEWEST READER OF THIS BLOGGINS! she, too, is english...supposedly...he told me himself, that he's reading, and not just that he's taking a piss, and other stereotypical English slang. Breezy is actually 'BROWN,' but since he's landed in Brooklyn/New York and in my general circumference he is now Phil Breezy. Breezy is Boogie's intern, aaaaaaaaaaaand that's about it. No no no no, he's much more. He is a passionate but under-the-radar SARDONIC type who gets a kick out of me re-learning everything I should have learned a long time ago (film processing, raw files not jpgs, etc.). I get a kick out of it, too. It's like I was always only concerned with one thing: me and the image---riiiight, that's two. Breezy is a black and white dude; a classicist...of the proud, stubborn kind, the best kind really...he falls into the fortressed / intelligent / independent camp...If he saw my room he would have a hernia. And if I saw his room, I would marvel and wax envious at the organization...impeccable.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha. Five posts appear in one day, following "9 weeks of unproductivity", including this shout-out to an absentee memeber of the whole school experience; all that can be said is, "You doin' ok Miss?"
Also, this week Boogie says b&w is for losers.

Sahara said...

by jove he was not lying about his blog attendance!
no breezy, no i am not feeling ok. but i do have a lot to be grateful for.
...unfortunately we are not attending the international center of bloggery, in which case, i would be doing fine.
see you in newark.