07 May 2010

ese lunar que tienes / cielito lindo

...man...my girls were cranky this month, myself included...the moon is a crazy thing and we don't pretend that when they wane new or wax full that it doesn't affect us...in december i was riding the train into manhattan and a solo mariachi began playing 'cielito lindo' on his guitar. very simple song. but that is only if you're hard. weather or not the moon had anything to do with the heaviness and quickness with which my salty gotas dripped from my cheeks to chin to floor, i'm not sure...i remember thinking that everything was so heavy...why does everything have to be so heavy? if you have it does it cease to weigh?

Ese lunar que tienes,
Cielito lindo, junto a la boca,
No se lo des a nadie,
Cielito lindo, que a mí me toca.

No comments: